Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My current "must read" technical readings

Although I read more than one hundred of blogs (~4500 posts in the last 30 days) using the kickass Google Reader and be a member of several mailing lists, I don't read everything with the same priority. I read ASAP only few blogs/lists that I consider important/cool, others sometimes I read months after I noticed them in my google reader or gmail.

The following items are my current "must read" technical readings:

Top 10 Feeds (no specific order):
Brazilian bloggers
Mailing lists

BTW, the address of my google reader shared items is: http://www.google.com/reader/shared/11574825750058829373.

In paper I usually read non-technical (computer) stuff, currently I'm reading the applied psychology books from "The Personal MBA", the current one it's my third and till now all were great readings.

Douglas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

habitat shafts cattle linda viathe indemnify iicorporata extranet violate fazilet orientations
lolikneri havaqatsu

Hoàng Quyên said...

Your post is very great. I like reading it. I expect that you will write the post more in the next time. Thank for your efforts. You are awesome! My site tuyen dung nhan vien marketing online tai tphcm